Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. look through the window of the last pic to the BMW behind - I know the registration and then once i had that i could picture the surrounding area - what i didn't know is that he's also got a GTR. I'm a surveyor by trade, so been down that lane a few times
  2. Good idea i will give this a try, like you say cant lose anything asking. I sent pistonheads an email, but they couldn't give me the owners contact details, which i though might be the case so the helpful guy at pistonheads passed on my details to the owner instead. Having looked closely at the pics on PH - I know where that is +51° 41' 16.01", -4° 41' 59.56" - not sure if pasting this into google maps will bring it up - but its a property known as Waterwynch, between New Hedges and Tenby
  3. I think this is why he listed the advert again this time round because a previous buyer earlier in the year failed to come up with the goods. It ended about a week ago so it may still be available. Its in pembrokeshire if anyone on here lives near there and has seen it about. I'm in Pembrokeshire - but never seen it pm me with an address and contact and I'll see how close it is for a looksee for you
  4. Has he accepted fault ?
×
×
  • Create New...