Jump to content

Scootg

Members
  • Posts

    261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Scootg

  1. It's difficult to respect Vettel for anything.
  2. Sounds good. Are they still available?
  3. Curse my HR heart. I want this but for the post-facelift. £850 seems a good deal for what you have on offer.
  4. I'd been keen to learn more on this too. Group buy someone?
  5. Can I echo this? How easily do they fit? They look pretty easy.
  6. Multi 21 Seb! It'd be nice to see Finger-Boy out of the race. Then it'll be like F1 used to be.. Half a decade ago. A race.
  7. How much and where from?
  8. Only in London do we build skyscrapers that fry things on the ground!
  9. Hey hey. Can I just ask - the top of the unit seems recessed when compared to the bottom when fitted, Is this just down to the slight curvature of the central panel of the Z? Scott.
  10. I'd be interested if I could be assured it's for the HR engine too..?
  11. Just to let you all know "torquenstein" has just transferred the required funds, so he will be taking my place on the stand!
  12. Wouldn't we all. Well, if anyone else would like to jump on Stand in my place, just drop me a PM..
  13. Haha, it was an offer I couldn't turn down. I've always been on club stands before, like the Z stand last year, but with a company like AdrianFlux inviting me, I couldn't say no. But hopefully I can find a good home for the Stand Pass + Ticket.
  14. Hi guys, AdrianFlux (The Insurance Company) have invited me to be on their stand for this, given they're offering me tickets, a discount on insurance and FluxBabes, I have reluctantly accepted their offer. In exchange I'll be polishing for about 8hrs straight until I can see oxygen particles in the reflection of my bodywork. So, would anyone like my ticket + pass? PM me if you'd like to buy them. Truth be told, I'm a little gutted I won't be on what I think will be the biggest stand there this year - but I'll be coming to say hi, and do please visit the AdrianFlux stand and say hi as I polish away. FluxBabes for everyone! Scott.
  15. Just paid. Spoke to Steve ^^ and I think it's interesting what the Japfest organisers are doing that you only need one ticket per car? So driver and passenger get in with one ticket. Surely that'll lower the gate receipts though..
  16. 1. Martinmac 2. Marzman - TRACK 3. The Bounty Bar Kid - TRACK 4. Wizard 5. WINKJ 6. Amyzed 7. Keyser - TRACK 8. Dave-350 - TRACK 9. 350Ad - TRACK - If i still have it 10. smudge - TRACK 11. x20drb - TRACK 12. jamesdean - TRACK 13. Sidewayz350z - TRACK 14. chippychip123 15. Jez - track 16 Andy james. TRACK 17. Darren 18. Kezkez23 19. PGregory 20. OsakaBen 21. ironhide - Track 22. Allan Zada 23. glrnet 24. Madhatter 25. Jam87ie - Track 26. ThriftyFifty 27. choptop 28. Scootg
  17. Scootg

    Zed badges

    Be wary of the plastic quality, I bought a set and they faded within a few months. Looked a distinctly different colour to the rest of the black car.
  18. I'm looking for a set of 19" wheels, so I'm always interested in offers for the standard 18" RAYS.
  19. To link back to the original question/post, I feel Admiral are the best for younger drivers. They've always been good for me, as a 24yr old, with 3pts and 2 claims on a 57 plate 313bhp Z, they gave me £800 for 10 months (but you get a year no claims at the end).
  20. Trax seems to be a lot of "Halfords Specials" from what I see in pictures and hear from attendees. I attended JAE last year, and it was decent as it allows more stand space.
  21. Good shout. Thanks.
  22. I'll have a chat, thanks. In the meantime, with fitting scheduled for Thursday, does anyone know the correct measurements for Toe, camber etc?
  23. Hi guys, I've just got myself a set of Eibach springs to drop the Z a touch. But I'm told it'll throw the toe, camber and other alignment settings out of whack..? If this is the case.. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out the correct settings, so I can have the garage guys put the Z back to it's right set up? Thanks. Scott.
  24. I've located a Carbon one actually GT4 Zed, thank you. I hope you get this sold ASAP.
  25. Should be another awesome night. Looking forward to the McDs Breakfast at the end.
×
×
  • Create New...