Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Why would you scrap your old cats for a few £ when you can just keep them, then replace and sell your upgraded ones when you come to part with the car
  2. GLWTS But for me, non GT, non leather and higher tax without HR engine means
  3. Sorry to go kind of off topic but Charlie Sheen is not a god, he is a f@@@ed up money burning junkie... Only difference between him and an old tramp with a can of special brew is all the money he has to spunk on his habits
  4. I am not a fan of bodykits or lowering, big wheels etc etc.... But I have to say I have seen your car in the flesh and it is outstanding, everything is very tasteful and well executed.
  5. Try the search button, there is a sticky somewhere about adding a photo. But basically host it, make sure either dimension is less than 1000 pixels then click the Img button and paste the URL in it
  6. Nobody has been over harsh or abusive so nothing needs deleting. Don't / didn't hate her, thought she had a great voice but looked a complete and utter mess and the less said about her lifestyle etc the better. R.I.P. anyway Amy I am guessing she won't be cremated otherwise half of London will get high
×
×
  • Create New...