Jump to content

Beavis

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    17,222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Beavis

  1. I have something from one of the members that might make you stay, but you have to wait until the Sunday dinner at the Wales run to have it Now i am worried Thread unlocked
  2. Bring a thousand sig petition and i will reconsider
  3. Thread now locked.
  4. Waiting for you to take my mods tools away.You have had more than enough time to sort it. I did resign on the 2nd But may be you dont want me to go?
  5. I have a deluxe room on Saturday night thanks. My door will will show a sign saying DO NOT DISTURB ESPECIALLY TO NIXY AND MARKIE. BUT PLEASE BE MY GUEST AND DISTURB HUSKY IN ROOM ???
  6. Yes old and tired now Chris But i can still show the young guns a thing or two at 3am in the morning and a pack of cards. I dont need no shades or hoods to cover my ageing poker face Later wheels may have been a lighter shade now than the original GT4 wheels
  7. Cheeky **** The only airbrushing that was done akaik was on the background. If you had been coming to Wales this weekend you could have checked out her beauty in the flesh Yep need a new key ring that one is bolloxed now
  8. Oh go on then Colin
  9. Make sure you check the wheels on that car. Look like they have been refurbed aleady as the shade of silver looks to bright. But some GT4 wheels were prone to paint flaking early on.But you are right the zed does look ace in yellow
  10. to the forum
  11. I have four of those in that pristine condition stored
  12. Lets hope there are no gash marks
  13. Careful i am not gone yet Nixy, you have got this weekend to contend with yet.
  14. Cheers guys Yes i will be sticking around the forum but its really time for me step down from the mod position. So i expect next week will be my last.
  15. I know what you mean.......................
  16. I've never wanted to misquote someone as much as this ever! But i darent......... I still for the moment have the power to ban Remember my zero tolerence with Sarnie?
  17. Colin and i have lots to organise That's right, I don't want Beavis chasing Markie around all weekend, he's got work to do Its ok Colin i plan on getting Husky and Markie together But i prefer the older man.... Looks at Beavis!! I am pulling out of this weekend
  18. Colin and i have lots to organise That's right, I don't want Beavis chasing Markie around all weekend, he's got work to do Its ok Colin i plan on getting Husky and Markie together
  19. Colin and i have lots to organise
  20. Been there myself, nearly qualified for he London EPT in 2007. Top two got $15k package 3rd $7000. 122 runners i went out 8th Been a couple of times. Going to start going the Saturday afternoon £50 freezeout with £10000 guarranteed
  21. I am a member there too
×
×
  • Create New...