Bumper tuck

lukekbrown

Looks good mate...how exactly did you do it?

It's a very simple job, just needs 2 people, as you have to hold the bumper and drill at the same time.

Firstly I removed the 2 plastic rivets from the bracket thats attached to the bumper.

Then took the white brackets off the cross member.

Then pushed the bumper upto the cross member and marked 3 holes (spaced at 10cm centres) where I was going to drill through the bumper and attach to the cross member.

I then got someone to hold the bumper tight to the cross member, drilled the holes through the bumper and into the cross member at the same time.

Then got 3 washers and 3 M6 x 50mm hex bolts and put my 10mm socket on and tightened up. Then hey presto is a nice mod in under 30 mins :thumbs:

There's a bumper tuck guide in the Guides section if you get stuck, which was very useful for me :) But is simple enough if you know how to drill a hole and tighten a bolt up with a socket wrench :thumbs:

No reflection on you Luke because lots and lots of Zeders have done this and love it, but I really don't get this mod. :shrug:

Of course its only my opinion, but I think the worst angle when looking at the Zed is the rear, and its mainly because it looks so far off the ground, and doing the bumper tuck just makes it worse. :wacko:

Sorry, just not for me. :)