Any recommendations for Leather seat re-dying Hampshire/Berkshire border?

rasco

The black leather seats in my Z have seen better days - can anyone recommend a place near the Hampshire/Berkshire border for seat re-dying? Not change of colour or anything fancy, would just like them black again :)

Ta!

fyi - mine have come up great with grison balm - used grison leather cleaner beforehand to allow the balm to penetrate/'nourish' the leather

also went over the perferations no problem - it just sticks to the edges of the perfereation rather blocking it

also went over the yellow stitching - seats are now black/black - look superb....

Edited by KUGT4

• 2 weeks later...

fyi - mine have come up great with grison balm - used grison leather cleaner beforehand to allow the balm to penetrate/'nourish' the leather

also went over the perferations no problem - it just sticks to the edges of the perfereation rather blocking it

also went over the yellow stitching - seats are now black/black - look superb....

KUGT4 - does it end up rubbing off eventually, or marking your clothes?

balm won;t rub off as it absorbs into the the leather (you 'clean' the leather beforehand to open up it's pores - leather then acts like a sponge) and won't mark your clothes if you wipe the excess off after balming

go over the seats with gison leather cleaner - leave 30 mins for the leather to open up - balm - leave for 3 hours - wipe off any excess

Edited by KUGT4