Just bought and fitted my new JWT popcharger!

checkers88

Sorry to all the people who already have this mod, I'm just excited because the car is new and the novelty hasn't worn off yet.

Here's what it looks like fitted-

e122f4120dd1a6f8b5e5c59354574835.jpg

It only took one day from Tarmac Sportz to arrive as I was greeted by a large box when I got home from work. After about an hour of ignoring the instructions and making it fit correctly (what a ball ache) I finally had it sitting pretty in my engine bay. First turn of the key and everything seemed good so took it for a little drive and the sound is brutal. It's a shame standard Z's are so quiet standard because that V6 has some great pipes!

Next on the list is a scorpion back box and stillen Y-pipes.

I've also heard a plenum spacer is a must but I don't know why, what does it do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

:thumbs:

I'd possibly look at something different to the scorpion exhaust if you are disappointed to the standard quietness of the Z. Scorpion is one of the quietest 350z zorsts.

Oh really? That's interesting. What's a good exhaust that offers the nicest growl for the money. The scorpion was appealing because it's only £400, the other recommended zorts are nearly double, some even more.

Is there a better one for that kind of money?

:thumbs:

I'd possibly look at something different to the scorpion exhaust if you are disappointed to the standard quietness of the Z. Scorpion is one of the quietest 350z zorsts.

Oh really? That's interesting. What's a good exhaust that offers the nicest growl for the money. The scorpion was appealing because it's only £400, the other recommended zorts are nearly double, some even more.

Is there a better one for that kind of money?

I believe Cobra is a very popular exhaust which i'm sure is pretty close to that price tag :)

Mitz@Cougarstore is usually the go to guy for Cobra parts. :)

I'm not 100% sure if they do the Stillen Y-pipe (Apologies if you do guys) But Tarmac@Tarmacsportz can get a hold of Stillen Y-Pipes. (He's currently away from the forum this month, but if you are interested, drop me a PM and I'll get you some quotes for the Y-pipe) :)

I've also heard a plenum spacer is a must but I don't know why, what does it do?

The plenum spacers can increase power/torque by increasing the volume of the inlet plenum chamber. It is pretty restrictive as standard so the plenum spacers are a good mod.

You'll need an UpRev (remap) though to get any of the benefits (performance wise) with these mods (that includes exhausts, air intakes etc). ;)