Strongflex Ploy Bush

Carbon.Ninja

While it's a great thing to break the mould sometimes is there any reason no to use the well trodden path of Superpro, energy suspension or whiteline and I think Rob recently gave some feedback on nolathane.

Frankly urethane in itself is a cheap plastic polymer to make. What seperates the crap from the food is bush design. A lot of the cheap bushes out there just copy the good ones but doesn't take into consideration the specific requirements of the bush and the fact that a simple looking bush is actually 2 or more different durometer(hardness) urethane to impart specific properties to the bush to perform its function, prevent suspension binding and provide longevity.

So from a price point they are about the the price of energy suspension but looking at some of their specific bushes I'm not sure it's better than what it already well known. I hope I'm wrong.

So by all means try it and give us feedback.

Previously on another car I replaced all the bushes with energy poly bush. Not sure I was happy with them except it make noise all the way and it was lubed as well. The more I search on forum it seems mix and match is the common trend. And more poly bush failing (inc superpro and whiteline) and gettin more confusrd by the minute haha. Hence why I was considering if I go through 2 of these bushes probably just equates to 1 of the white line/ superpro.

我從使用 Tapatalk çš„ Nexus 6 發é€

First of complete bushes swap are not common place as it's very labour intensive and there are only a handful of cars that have had this done. I probably did the first full urethane swaps and then I've done 2 members cars here full swaps. I probably also have done the 1st full solid bushes swap here and track my car so got lots of experience within bushes and suspension tuning.

If you read my comments and also that of Mark @ Abbey on that failure thread it's clear that failure is unusual. So to think Superpro is not a good bush from that failure is premature. I also listed why a bush could fail apart from the bush being duff as a cause.

While I accept that there is not much info on search and that a lot here have just done single bush swaps you can either take the opinion of people who have done it or try something new by all means.

BTW I get no squeaking even from my solid bushes. I've also not got a bush fail yet.

Cheers for the advice and clearing up. Although I have not made up my mind yet as to which brand to go with but I'm planning to have crack at this myself. (I think any bush is better than the perished one! Haha) I might able to get access to a press so that's half a battle won! Then again Im new to the zed hence asking.

Tomorrow I shall have a chat with the chassis engineers tomorrow and see if anymore info or insight can be squeeze.

我從使用 Tapatalk çš„ Nexus 6 發é€