Threshers voucher - anyone managed to use it?

mbs

This will be the 3rd time I've used such voucher. My brother and I spend about £1000 each when we go. The 3 for 2 offer isn't as good so I'm not sure why you'd want to use that offer at all. (Unless you thought you'd get 3 for 2 AND 40% off! :dry: )

I'm going at 3:30 today having placed my orders a couple weeks ago with my local Thresher :thumbs:

This will be the 3rd time I've used such voucher. My brother and I spend about £1000 each when we go. The 3 for 2 offer isn't as good so I'm not sure why you'd want to use that offer at all. (Unless you thought you'd get 3 for 2 AND 40% off! :dry: )

I'm going at 3:30 today having placed my orders a couple weeks ago with my local Thresher :thumbs:

My point exactly, the 3 for 2 offer isn't as good and every wine and champagne in the shop was in the 3 for 2 offer so they would not let me use the voucher. Let me know how you get on.

MBS - Mine worked a treat last night - we ended up spending about £1100 between us (my bro didn't get any reds).

I recounted your story and was told you should contact Norman Pipe, Threshers' Head of Customer Relations who will sort you out IMMEDIATELY.

Check out threshers.co.uk and find their head office's number!

Good luck :thumbs:

MBS - Mine worked a treat last night - we ended up spending about £1100 between us (my bro didn't get any reds).

I recounted your story and was told you should contact Norman Pipe, Threshers' Head of Customer Relations who will sort you out IMMEDIATELY.

Cheers, off back to the shop later today.

Cheers, off back to the shop later today.

Thanks jonathan 73, just reduced my Xmas wine bill by £120