Brembo Upgrade

jumping350

Finally got some time to get rid of those jdm brakes and do install at weekend hopefully...quick question,,maybe dumb ..but..

Can I do them one by one then completely bleed that one, put wheel back on and move to the next one?

or is it better to change everything (callipers/lines/discs/pads) on axle stands on all four wheels at once then bleed them all afterwards?

Only ask as if i get called to work and im doing one by one I can wheel car back in garage

Ive done some reading also but doesnt really say in guides ive seen, plus want the easiest method of bleeding as doesnt look fun

Edited by jumping350

I dont see why not. Technically, normally when you bleed the brakes its recommended to do them all in a certain order to ensure all the air gets out. But in the past, I have managed fine with just bleeding the one brake im working on. What I would say is that unless you have have changed your brake fluid recently, id keep the reservoir topped up and keep bleeding & bleeding until brand new fluid comes through on each wheel you are working on in order to get rid of any old stuff. Once you have done them all you can always go around them in the correct order afterwards to double check all the air is out.