(SOLD) RARE.ARC V2 OIL CATCH CAN. PRICE DROP.

Payco

Ok all the time has come for my mint condition ARC V2 oil catch can to go up for sale. ARC stopped making these several years ago and since they did they have been very hard, almost impossible to source.

Wasso helped me find one 3 years ago and I will never forget my joy when he called me at 11pm on a Friday night to say he had found a brand new one on the my350z.com forum in the USA. A few days later it was purchased for $500 dollars and shipped to me from Texas. I then purchased the Earls hoses for another crazy £130 and on she went. I will also include the Arc rubber hoses. It has been carefully polished every week of its life and the ARC logo has been kept for authenticity.

The only reason it is being sold is because I have recently re modded my bay and it no longer maintains the look I want.

I am asking a very reasonable £250 delivered for this. It's an awesome can which will finish off any bay. First to PM and make payment will secure it.

arc3_zps8upxpjne.jpg

arc1_zps8yyvumex.jpg

c5ca549a-eeee-4a04-b151-04de709d05fd_zpsdb8a6b15.jpg

Martin

Edited by Payco