Where has the Falken 452 275x35ZR19's gone?

Neil

Hi all,

In need of a pair of Falken 452 - 275x35ZR19 99Y tyres which is a direct equivelent for the rolling radius of the OEM 245x45R18's rear wheels.

I've searched everywhere but cannot find any - have Falken discontinued them?

I don't want to have to replace all 4 tyres with a different brand.

Neil

No. But Dan might shout at you if you don't... :lol:

The car won't explode into a fireball if you have mismatched tyres but you should be aware that you will have different levels of grip at different times with them. Personally I'd change the tears now and then match the fronts when they need replacing. Or change all 4 now and sell the fronts to recoup some of the cost.

Edited by ilogikal1

<p>

No. But Dan might shout at you if you don't... :lol:

The car won't explode into a fireball if you have mismatched tyres but you should be aware that you will have different levels of grip at different times with them. Personally I'd change the tears now and then match the fronts when they need replacing. Or change all 4 now and sell the fronts to recoup some of the cost.

I agree - I'll change the fronts when I remove them for the winter (got to buy a pair for the OEM Alloys as well :dry: )

Also asked Blackcircles.com and this is their reply, if anyone else is interested...

Hi Neil,

Yes this would not be a problem 452 is directional so they will be okay on the front and 453 is asymmetric which is not a problem for the rear.

Thank you for your input Gentlemen :D

Neil

Edited by Neil