Adrian@TORQEN

*** TORQEN DEAL ALERT *** 350z DE JWT Popchargers

Built for the Nissan 350Z DE, this washable, reusable cone intake system from Jim Wolf Technology will give your vehicle increased throttle response, better acceleration, and a mean, deep growl from your engine. Jim Wolf Technology POP-Charger air filters are designed for maximum air flow by using a 6" diameter venturi surrounded by an oiled gauze filter element. POP-Charger aluminum venturis are made from lightweight cast aluminum and CNC machined by Jim Wolf Technology to ensure a quality fit. The filter element is reusable after cleaning and re-applying filter oil. Clean every 50,000 miles. The Jim Wolf Technology Pop-Charger systems increase air flow, and increases of 4-10 HP is typical.

Purchase here: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/intakes/intakes-system/262-350z-de-jwt-pop-charger-intake-kit-p3503-1xcn7.html

£152.90 £139

2015-06-25_14-02-12.jpeg

2015-06-25_14-02-34.jpeg

• Like 1

I'd love one of these; how long will these be on offer for? Need to check with my insurance with regards to putting this in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently Elephant because I swapped the car onto my RX8 policy; coming up for renewal in August so will be hunting around for the best possible price

I literally just got an email reply; would cost me an extra £32 to add the modification to my policy so I think I'm gunna have to pass; buying the filter would put me £20 off broke until payday so I'll wait and just hope the offer is still on when I get payed!

I went through the process for getting a quote from Adrian Flux but never got a reply!

I just need the cheapest possible insurance that covers the car and mods, no extra faff like courtesy cars etc, I'm a student so the extra little bits aren't things I can readily afford

Chris Knott won't insure me because I'm 19, same with Prestige :(

Adrian Flux said no also :( got in contact with the families insurance broker (dumb ass parents waited 2 years to tell me we had a family insurance broker!!!!) so hopefully she'll get me some decent quotes! If not I'll just stick with Elephant.

Call you Dad?! Are you a father now?!

• Like 1

Call you Dad?! Are you a father now?!

I've been a father for 8 years, will be again in October, but you're only 19yo :lol:

Haha I'm a young'un I know but I get the **** taken out of me enough at work ;)

The amount of people that are amazed when I get into my car though, just get gawped at! Makes me feel awesome 😎

Edited by Masa

3 left in stock, ready to go.

Combine with Motordyne Plenum Spacers and you can get a further discount, PM for details.

Edited by octet@TORQEN