Help! Junction 17 have offered me the right money for my zed! Should I or not??

Alize

I brought my zed from junction 17 personally I thought they were a pretty gash outfit bad service etc but I mangeged to get what I though was an ace deal, you've got to play these dealers at there own game take no crap! Never the less a sale is a sale lol

Same as you Cotton, bought mine from their Nottingham branch; found nothing exceptionally wrong with the service but didn't find anything exceptionally good either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1st come 1st served .... sell it to who you like

if J17 don't get there in time, thats their tough - although it would be courtious to inform them that there are others on the way

I've called no reply left voicemails and texts on the two mobile nos one business and her personal one that j17 have used to say don't send your driver down! No response...guess she could be at theatre?? Do they have them in Peterborough! Lol it's so not funny that after a month of almost no interest I have 3 offers the newbie on the forum is v keen now but in Penrith! 😱😱😱😱😰

She's gone to J17 😰 had to be done reckon Jim who only joined forum yesterday and messaged me at 6pm may buy her from them as he can't find a black one in Cumbria! Gonna look at an 05 black Cooper S with only 55k on it on Wednesday! Thanks for the support guys 😎