Drivers seat thigh bolster

NWZ

As i'm getting more used to my 370z I've noticed the drivers side thigh bolster has pretty much collapsed or the foam has fallen down. I can feel a metal bar on my right thigh when sitting in the car. Pretty crap considering it's only 5 years old with 40k. Have any of you had this problem and managed to get Nissan to replace? I've got Nissan cared4 but won't count my chickens. Are the seats easy to remove and repair? Or otherwise a new seat replacement? I need to get it sorted as I'm sure it's related to giving me back problems when on long journeys.

not heard of this before, mine are ok but i've only done 20k, I doubt you will get much joy with Nissan but worth a try, I'm sure it could be repaired though

I've just bought another car and there was a slight tear in the side panel on the seat, the garage took the seat out and a guy in Queensferry replaced the panel, you would never know it had been done !

shoot Mondo@Hide N Seat a pm, i'm sure he could give you some advice :thumbs: