KONI VS BILSTEIN

Kaveney

This is something I've been debating about for a long time. Torqen coilovers or bilstein and tein springs. There is plenty of bilstein b6 shocks on eBay and if you look past the first couple posts some are reasonably priced.

I know I might be seen as biased as I'm selling coilovers, but as previously said, personally I don't see the point in getting shocks and springs separately, with no option to adjust damping and for more than the price of set of coilovers :)

• Like 1

The only reason putting myself of coilovers I'd have zero use for using the adjustment I don't intend to track my car and it's about a £100-200 cheaper for bilstein b6 shocks with tein 15mm drop springs.

Which is all the drop id need as I can't get in/out of my favourite restaurants car park without scraping and my work has loads of speed bumps in place. However on the other hand if the drive and response of the Torqen coilovers were really good and after the first review I'm tempted.

Just not sure if the £200 difference is justified for me.