Break Review - Yellow stuff pads & USR discs

fellsteruk

Hey,

So after a year of pandering I finally purchased discs and pads all round and fitted them last week as well as a full system bleed and now done about 200 miles with them so thought I would share what I think.

So, first wheel took me over an hour to do but all the others where done in 30mins each so not too bad, the rears where the trickiest with the handbrake adjustment as the discs where proper tight but all good now.

I'm only about 200miles in but the difference is amazing, super smooth and very responsive a much better upgrade over the OEMs I have found the pads do seem a little dusty that normal but break dust as a rule doesn't really bother me. I was concerned about breaking noise but this combo is super silent when driving at all speeds and no sound when breaking.

Now that the coating has come off the discs they look really nice as they are slotted, so far I would highly recommend these over the OEM,s it's my first break change on the zed so no comparison but I'm happy with them so far!!!

Thanks