help!!

dandan118

I AM CHANGING MY HEAD UNIT FOR A DOUBLE DIN DVD PLAYER-

I DO NOT HAVE A BOSE SYSTEM IN MY CAR AT THE MOMENT- I HAVE A CD PLAYER & A MINI DISC PLAYER IN THE SLOTS- AS IT'S NOT BOSE, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I WILL NEED A PAC-OEM?????

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS AN IPOD CONNECTION, CAN U TELL ME WHERE THE LEAD COMES OUT TO AS THERE IS NO GLOVE BOX IN THE FRONT??

MANY THANKS

I AM CHANGING MY HEAD UNIT FOR A DOUBLE DIN DVD PLAYER-

I DO NOT HAVE A BOSE SYSTEM IN MY CAR AT THE MOMENT- I HAVE A CD PLAYER & A MINI DISC PLAYER IN THE SLOTS- AS IT'S NOT BOSE, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I WILL NEED A PAC-OEM?????

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS AN IPOD CONNECTION, CAN U TELL ME WHERE THE LEAD COMES OUT TO AS THERE IS NO GLOVE BOX IN THE FRONT??

MANY THANKS

Looks like yer caps lock key is stuck too... :lol:

Im pretty sure you dont, regarding the bose setup, it is possible to do without the pacoem but the sound quality would not be as good. Reasons for this might be it stops people replacing the bose headunit which was designed to work with its own speakers. If you have normal setup speakers you should be okay, but cant say for sure. best person I normally ask about these kind of things is adam@z1auto, as he helped advice me and sourced the pacoem for me :thumbs: