Brands Hatch yesterday evening 3rd June

Kev T

Did the evening session at Brands yesterday and met Ollie a member from this forum running a very tidy Black supercharged HR.

Great fun testing the Growler against everything from Fiesta ST to Porshe carrera but the fastest car out there to my mind was a Lotus Exige it was rapid on the straight and killer in the twisties but he could only just get by me along the cooper straight so no shame there.

I was also keen to test out my new Kazz diff and the difference in handling is like night and day over the OEM, it is so confidence building it is like being pulled around bends on a taught rope. Providing you can put up with the clunking on tight turns this is one of the best handling mods ever, the other problem is heat generated i was seeing 230c IMAG00941_zpsw4gnd2ow.jpg after 10 laps or so.

There was also a classic Triumph Owners club doing a few circuits lovely to see old TR6 and 4s lusted after these bad boys as a teenager !