Side to Side action ,Then the warning lights stop on ?? WTF

lomoto

Just got my Z out today as it was really dry and sunny, gone a couple of miles and booted it round a large roundabout (stiil got the horrible bridgestones on) sure enough the old girl went completely sideways,Only thing was when I corrected it it went the other way even worse .. :surrender:

When I regained composure ..all the traction control lights were on ,Slip light as well also rev counter had packed up along with temp gauge !!! :scare: Drove on , car ran OK ,no probs there just the slip and traction warning lights permanantly on along with none functioning temp guage and tacho ., Drove to a layby and switched on and off a couple of times and everything was normal again :thumbs: Gave the old girl a good caning all the way home with no further probs... Whats that all about then ? ,anyone had a similar gremlin in the works ?

Guest prescience

IIRC it can stay on and the remedy is as you've done stop and turn on/off. Nowt to worry about except for those hedges :p

If you completely overcook it ( as I did on a driver instruction day with RideDrive at an airfield ) and all the warning lights light up, then only way to clear them is to switch off and back on.

Not sure whether all the electric aids are still working if you don't do this

Gus

Same thing happened 2 me - nothing 2 worry about :scare:

I reckon its that UK number plate bracket you sold me at the root of this problem :thumbdown::teeth::p

never happened with the JDM one on ;)

LOL :D

No luck with ebay then?

no intrest whatsoever, shame you,ve got one eh?? :thumbdown:

Same thing happened 2 me - nothing 2 worry about :scare:

I reckon its that UK number plate bracket you sold me at the root of this problem :thumbdown::teeth::p

never happened with the JDM one on ;)

LOL :D

No luck with ebay then?

no intrest whatsoever, shame you,ve got one eh?? :thumbdown:

Yeah I know!!! Could of saved a considerable amount of pennies :rant:

Have you advertised it on here???