Three in two days

JetSet

First one, a Grey 350Z close to Vicars Cross Golf Club just outside Chester on Saturday afternoon. Not long after that an 06 facelift Ginger roadster in Winsford. Finally this morning an 03 Import Ginger at Tesco in Mold.

Pete

That would of been me!!! I saw a 350 convertible on that road then a few cars behind a 370 that flashed and waved at me :D.

Yes, I was in the Grey 350Z roadster :) . The Ginger Roadster was 10 or so cars in front of me at the time...I don't really understand how it was one car behind me when I reached Winsford :wacko:

Pete

Edited by JetSet

That would of been me!!! I saw a 350 convertible on that road then a few cars behind a 370 that flashed and waved at me :D.

Yes, I was in the Grey 350Z roadster :) . The Ginger Roadster was 10 or so cars in front of me at the time...I don't really understand how it was one car behind me when I reached Winsford :wacko:

Pete

That's right it was a ginger roaster. Were you in convoy? I rarely see another 350 or 370 on the road, to see 3 in one day is a little strange. Oh nd first time I have been spotted by another member on here! I regularly use that road as my girlfriend lives in Wales. Seems to attract a lot of speed vans too :-(

Edited by maddog1982