Idle going mental after disconnecting battery, please help!!

AP350GT

Thanks Nodge! Yeah hopefully NDS can sort it out! Going to give Jez at H-Dev a call soon, see if he can shed any light on it.

I got a couple of codes up from ABS / SRS with an Autel reader, they are - C1109 - BATTERY VOLTAGE and C1130 - ENGINE SIGNAL 1. Some have had C1130 traced back to the IPDM so I'm wondering if the ecm and throttle motor control relays are buggered, maybe water has got in there and shorted or corroded something, one for the weekend.

Another little update; binned off the bluetooth idea, received another wrong version adaptor, so installed windows on my macbook, paid for PC based NDSii with a VAG cable I had lying around, and got a couple of codes up, they are:

P0102, MAF SEN/CIRCUIT

P0021, INT/V TIM CONT-B2

New MAF sensor on the way.

Intake valve timing control bank 2 though, not sure on what to do with that.

Will post with results just to help anyone else in the future who might be in the same position as I am.

Edited by AP350GT

Another update if anyone's interested, vtc solenoids were fine, cleared codes and they didn't come back. Bought a replacement ecu, sent to H-Dev for nats removal, moment of truth when it comes back tomorrow!