Z stickers for centre caps

BigMut

Check these guys out, got mine from here providing you can supply a design you want:

http://www.signdezin...ign-wheelcenter

They are proper domed badges, plus it's custom so you can design whatever you want :)

Here's mine as an example:

WP_20150418_001.jpg

I have more pics and a loyalty code you can use somewhere in my progress thread :)

Hello mate i really like them too! What size did you order and will they fit my Rota GTR-D's do you know by any chance? Do you have any pics on the rims too? Cheers mate

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

Edited by JoKeR

Check these guys out, got mine from here providing you can supply a design you want:

http://www.signdezin...ign-wheelcenter

They are proper domed badges, plus it's custom so you can design whatever you want :)

Here's mine as an example:

WP_20150418_001.jpg

I have more pics and a loyalty code you can use somewhere in my progress thread :)

Hello mate i really like them too! What size did you order and will they fit my Rota GTR-D's do you know by any chance? Do you have any pics on the rims too? Cheers mate

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

I ordered 44m for the size buddy, I have JR3 alloys though so I don't know what size the Rota ones are. All I did was remove the centre cap badge and measure it, they were coming off anyway :thumbs:

On the wheels...

WP_20150420_001.jpg

WP_20150420_003.jpg

• Like 1