Creg's (Very Tame at the moment) 350z Daily. Fairly pic heavy.

Creg

Sup guys, been looking at the forum for a while and joined not so long back, only had my Z coming on 3 months but finally getting round to uploading a few pics of the subtle modifications I've done so far so thought i'd post a few pics up.

Bought her completely standard, 56k miles.

2qxnv9t.jpg

24y75fo.png

dr71qe.jpg

Done a bit of looking around on the forum and decided that wheel spacers were defiantly something I want, so went with 20/25mm Eibachs, supplied and fitted by Mark at Abbey.

sqqole.jpg

121qy2w.jpg

Then I decided to get a colour change on the wheels, so headed over to Scuff 'N' Scratch solutions in Milton Keynes, good guys and same day service is anybody is over that sort of area, they're definitely worth checking out!

Went with an Anthracite finish, colour coded handles, Rear 350z Debadge and a small painless dent removal on the drivers side front arch which unfortunately I don't have any pictures of.

2nq6ue9.jpg

ddce43.jpg2daiu5k.jpg2vchv61.jpg

Then came the urge for a new exhaust, decided on the Invidia Gemini with slash cut tips. Big thanks to Chris at Tarmac Sportz for being very helpful and ensuring a quick turn around!

dztkyr.jpg

A few instillation photos

2vl86cz.jpg

14cuog9.jpg

2lvburs.jpg

i4kbo5.jpg

Then got myself a stubby Aerial

102nneb.jpg

And finally a rolling shot :D

256wg89.jpg

Car got mapped at the time of wheel spacers going on to make it more responsive in the first 3 gears and add 5 maps via the cruise control which I am very happy with.

Currently in the process of sorting out getting an Mrev2 copy (Bought from Wasso) along with a Wasso spacer fitted, Berks test pipes and another map to feel the full affect of the exhaust upgraded and all planned mods.

So there it is, more pics to come as stuff gets added but trying to keep it as 'standard' looking as possible with just a couple of subtle changes. :teeth:

Edited by Creg