Azure paint for new parts

Joeycuz

Looking at having a Chargespeed rear bumper, sideskirts and Nismo v2 front fitted in June plus having the bonnet resprayed due to stonechips. Only concern after reading afew posts is the colour matching with the azure blue.

I would have the work carried out at RT Performance as it seems to have a good rep on here and it's not a great distance from me.

Has anyone with a azure zed had work carried out there and what was the finish like?

Been quoted a decent price from them and I'm eager to go ahead, but I'm just nervous I won't be happy with the final result.

Any info would be great :)

RT for the win. Done all the work on my car and wouldn't take it anywhere but to Taras. Its a 2 hour drive for me but worth every mile. You wont be disappointed...

Taras will be honest with you and he will match it as best as anyone can. Azure is tricky but believe it or not my gunmetal is too as there is a lot of green in it. I would just go ahead and trust RT to do a great job. Have a look at all of the work they have done on mine below..

http://s842.photobucket.com/user/martinpackham/library/?sort=4&page=1