Mobile engine carbon clean service?

Joeycuz

I actually won a free carbon clean a few weeks back. He done it once for 30 mins and then we took it a drive, then done it for another 30 mins after. I had no intention of getting it done in the first place due to always using super and giving it a blow out every now and again, but since I won it I thought why not.

I don't know if it was all in my head but It did feel like the car was a bit more responsive and seemed to pull a bit better in the higher gears. Suppose every car will react a bit different.

Just throwing in my sixpence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Loggy747

I've stripped more engines than you can shake a stick at, and I can tell you that nothing that you can put in your working engine will effectively remove that carbon.

On a stripped engine, sure, you can use all sorts of chemicals to easily remove it.

Don't waste your money. The only effective way to remove carbon, is to get the heads off.

Vehicles with LPG conversions, the heads once removed look brand new.

Back in the days with my 1.3l carb Peugeot 309 *105k on the clock, i stuck the fuel feed to the engine post filter directly into a can of the below ran the the engine and it smoked the whole road out. I was a bit scared as once the can had empty'd i could turn the engine off, had to stall it lol

Bought another can and did the same thing the following weekend to show off to my little brother and it puff'd out a few clouds of smoke and that was it - so for me that stuff worked.

https://www.amazon.c...t/dp/B0035PSQ30

Just bought some of this, I'll give it a try :thumbs:

Thank you, your order has been placed.

We've sent you an e-mail confirmation.

New Stay up to date with your order. Get the Amazon app.

• Like 1