2004 (54) Azure GT

Lyndzzz

This is a very sad day for me!! I have loved every moment of owning this car!

For sale 2004 (54) Azure Coupe GT (UK)

90000 miles part service history with lots of additional paperwork to support self servicing over the last few years.

MOT until April 2016 (no advisories)

Owned for the last couple of years, I've spent a lot of time and money on this car, it’s my pride and joy!

There's no rust, very minor cosmetic damage (took pride in caring for this car) No known mechanical issues, pulls through the gears, no clutch slippage, really great car to drive! Would love this car to go to someone who will continue my hard work and effort. Washed, polished and waxed at least once a fortnight! Internally I'd say the condition is better than average. No significant wear around the drivers seat bolster.

Had a lot of the consumables changed over the last 18 months :

Disks and pads all around

Drop links

Banana arm bushes

S/S Y pipe

OEM exhaust

Silicone hoses and Nissan Coolant

JWT pop charger

2 x rear tyres

Zspeed undertray

Had it at Falcon performance recently (getting banaba arm bushes fitted and their opinion was the car was in really good condition and that was " a credit" to me.

I've also done quite a bit to the body work

Rays alloys refurbed and painted gloss black (could do with a refurb)

Roof painted gloss black

Rear window and 2 small side windows tinted

Tarmac Sportz side steps

TS replica Veilside front lip

TS replica Strosek wing

TS rear diffuser

TS replica Nismo spats (not fitted)

TS spacers

Zunsport grille

Colour coded door handles

Sony XAV 601BT double din

Reversing camera

Boot divider

Cargo net

Thick 350Z boot carpet

There’s more little bits and pieces too but that’s the bulk of it. There's some bad bits too (it's almost 11 years old) a couple of car park dings that can only be seen at certain angles but have no impact on the paint, the wheels as mentioned, some small stone chips (not that many though as front end respray done recently) and a few squeaks in the cabin, nothing major though.

I love this car and it'll break my heart to see it go but it just doesn't seem right given my current position. Private reg will be removed. You can click on my build thread link in my signature to see the progress.

Looking for £7000 OVNO based in Sunderland

Loads more pictures if you want them

P1050930_zps7f7edc92.jpgDSC_0401_zps0x8jamwj.jpgDSC_0398_zps89zbgbg7.jpgDSC_0397_zpsewigoxa2.jpgP1060077-1jpg_zps0e07b998.jpg45689e84-0658-4892-865d-e0b8d1fefe80_zps7eb4446f.jpg1404577572076_zpsire6hbmu.jpg

Edited by Lyndzzz