Clutch kit required

NIsmo85

Afternoon all,

I'm having a bit of a dilemma with my transmission/clutch. After doing some research it seemed that I needed to replace my clutch release bearing due to a noisy rattle when my car was idling which stopped when clutch was depressed. However, after getting the car back I now have a vibration through the clutch when its is depressed just before the bite point (whilst driving in gear and idling). Apparently the new bearing now doesn't sit well with the old clutch plate and that's what is causing the vibration - any thoughts?

If this is the case, I'm now thinking that I need to replace my clutch with a new clutch kit (hopefully looking to replace clutch plate etc without replacing flywheel).

If anyone has a very low mileage/new clutch available I would be interested in hearing from you.

Noisy release bearing is normal on the zed. Seems like you have went a very expensive route to create a problem :(

Clutches are available on here at very good prices, check the trader section for them. I would also recommend the flywheel getting changed while you have the box of again.

I have a very low mileage clutch kit and fly recently removed from a 350Z VQ35DE.

However I would highly recommend that you replace the clutch plate, cover and bearing with new quality brand components.

Also as Neil has said, swop out the fly when you are at it as you do not want to have to remove the box a third time.

Alex. :)