Apple iPhone 5C 8Gb White - Brand New

d95gas

Brand new and still with the Apple seal in place. Unwanted gift. Apple iPhone 5C 8GB in White. Updated: 18:51 04 May - See Below for "Freebie Information"

Currently retailing at £319.00 inc VAT and Delivery from the Apple store... See HERE

Not a lot to say about it really as everyone knows what an iPhone does and is.

Looking for £260 £240 to Include Secure Delivery (Final price before going on FleaBay

Methods of Payment: Prefer Direct Bank Transfer, but happy with Paypal, buyer covers fees.

WP_20150504_13_44_41_Pro.jpg

WP_20150504_13_33_59_Pro.jpg

WP_20150504_13_43_58_Pro.jpg

WP_20150504_13_35_16_Pro.jpg

WP_20150504_13_34_22_Pro22.jpg

Just been having a sort out and found that I have a spare brand new 350z/370Z Reversing camera, boxed and with instructions.

So if the Apple goes to a forum member, I will throw in the reverse camera FOC. :teeth:

carvox-nissan-grand-livina-350z-reverse-camera-12volts-1304-15-12volts@2066.jpg

Edited by d95gas

Nope it was purchased direct from Apple and is therefore unlocked to all networks. I have to state clearly though, this is NOT a factory refurb or anything like that, but a Brand New unit, exactly as yo would purchase from the Store.

I am aware they are advertised a little cheaper on ebay, but if you read carefully, in tiny print, they state not new but as good as......cheeky mares!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

quick weekend bump as we have been away and I totally forgot about this and putting it on ebay........ and to be honest I dont fancy sticking an iPhone on ebay with some of the "pirates" that are around!!!!

• 2 months later...

Cheeky little bump now that I am back off the Hols. Cannot believe nobody wants a bargain. Happy to consider REASONABLE offers, but please no stupid prices. As per orginal ad, still sealed in its box as delivered from Apple.

Note: This is NOT a refurb or anything like that, its a brand new unit.

• 1 month later...

Thought I would just give this a bump as I have just found it again in the boot...... well never lost it, was just a case of "out of sight out of mind".

Open to SENSIBILE offers to get rid of the dam thing.

Still as per the advert, unopened, etc etc

If anyone wants a bargain, these are still in the Apple store for £315. Phone is unlocked (by Apple) to all networks. Still exactly as it was received, and still has the Apple security seal in place.

£200+delivery

Just want rid of the dam thing.

Thanks

Graeme

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nigel,

Sorry I wasnt ignoring you, just been mad busy at work,and I spend half my life on the road........and not in the zed !!!

Yes still have the phone.

Yes still sealed in the orginal packing and box as it arrived from the Apple Store

Yes still under warranty

Yes unlocked to ALL network - always are when you buy them "Sim free" from Apple.

Just to confirm:

Its the 8Gb Model

Its in White

and its ready to go :D

• 2 weeks later...