El Camino Real, Mountain View, California

stevie_350z

Was driving north on El Camino in my burgundy Ford Taurus (urgh, like a heavily spring mobile mattress) and saw two Azure's (no spoiler at all at the back, not even the diddy UK one) and one Kuru with black whells B)

Nissans are popular here - saw loads of Murano's, Pathfinder-types, Navarras and Infiniti brand is everywhere...

Was driving north on El Camino

Which part of this near 1000 mile road? From my experience this road goes from bling-central to rough as a badger's wossnames.

With the dollar at 2.10 to the pound you need to get yourself to the local Nise-Saaan dealer for some cheap goodies.

Small world - I used to work over the bridge in Hayward and stayed not far from there.

You must hire something with a soft top, drive over to Half Moon Bay and then all the way down Route 1 to Monterey. Hang on, I'm getting all emotional :byebye:

My favourite route too! I usually do it south - north though, starting from either Monterey or Santa Cruz then up to 1/2 Moon Bay for food @ the Miramar and watch the sunset :happy:

I'm so anal with it Steve that, yeah, it is in good nick :thumbs: Oh, and me getting Craig Mudd (muddydetail.co.uk) over here every 8 weeks to keep it in top shape helps :teeth:

It's a b1tch to keep this way though. I've spent oh so freakin much on materials it's just not funny. I've got all the cloths, all the sprays, all the mitts, all the correct techniques including pat drying. And still, this soft $hitty Nissan paint hurts and gets tiny little scratches in it. I'm very very seriously considering a water filter so I can leave it to dry naturally - then I won't have to risk making a mess with the waffle towels.

Like I said - I am quite anal :blush: I'll get a white car next :lol: