370z Intellegent Key programming

JunZ

Good morning ladies and gents

I bought a 370z 2012 around 6 months ago and it only came with 1 fob, However I bought another one (used-in good condition) from eBay for quite cheap, Does anyone know a good auto lock smith company who can re-program this key to my car. I have contacted Nissan and they said I need to buy a brand new key so they can program it to my car, which is quite expensive around 250 quid. The lady was quite honest she said it can be done but Nissan doesn't do it. it needs to be a brand new key.

I read few articles online where you can program the fob to Nissan vehicles, I haven't tried them as I'm at work, I will do when I get home and keep you guys updated.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you find an outcome to this? ... I too only got one fob and thought £250+ was a lot of money for somethin I'd probably never use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not as much as it would cost you if you lost the only key - now that's very expensive to put right.

Think of it as insurance and also that you will get a little back on it when you eventually sell the car.

• Like 1