lite smoke/mist and funny smell from front

THUNDERZED

Hi All,

Appreciate your inputs here, have had my zed over a year, it's a weekend car and not used much. Its a 56 rev up.

I just got her back on the road for the summer, was due a major service which I had my local nissan dealer perform.

While cleaning the car today and engine bay when I started running it i noticed a lite smoke from the radiator area and it smells a little musty/odd... i never noticed this before now and don't think it is any cleaners i used as I noticed the same smell coming back from the service the other week.

The AC was on in the car so thinking it might be to do with this.

All temps and pressures are normal, took it for a drive and no issues and when parked up noticed this lite smoke and smell again with the bonnet up.

I'll get it to a garage i think next week if not a simple known fix, anyone else had this?

Thanks, Mark

Thanks for the comments, am pretty sure it is something connected with the AC now.

Ran the car on a 20min run with no AC and no smoke when i stopped and checked.

Kicked on the AC, ice cold but when lift the bonnet this lite smoke from the bonnet catch area, seems to be past the horns under the cooling panel. Any know whats located here?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...