Status report

roasty

so as ive had the car 6 months now thought I'd let you know how I'm getting on, well 1st thing is I still absolutely love driving my zed, normally by now I'd be getting bored of a car but I still wake up every morning and look out my window to admire her.

The power delivery is constant all the way through the revs and I have no complaints about the performance.

I do find myself cleaning her 2 times a week though it is the first black car I have owned and God it looks sexy when it's clean, although when I'm cleaning I'm getting frustrated as I can see dust settling as I'm cleaning, I managed to give her a polish and wax the other day and thought I'd share some photos so here they are: (apologies for the camera quality)

post-23120-0-36714800-1429280719_thumb.jpg

post-23120-0-97716800-1429280735_thumb.jpg

post-23120-0-85221000-1429280746_thumb.jpg

post-23120-0-46931200-1429280758_thumb.jpg

Also had a proper look underneath and it's in perfect condition no sign of rust anywhere also finding out that the previous owner has installed a invidia Gemini exhaust is always a bonus I guess.

post-23120-0-47073500-1429280770_thumb.jpg

post-23120-0-76070900-1429280779_thumb.jpg

Thanks for reading

Adam

• Like 1

Really nice body mods on there, was that from prev owner as well?

Really like the wheels, but then I have done mine the same colour so I'm bias!!

You going to take off rear wiper?

How did you find doing the door handles?

Edited by bamdc2

Hi all mods done on car were by previous owner including wheels door handles and the bronzed side 'z' badges I've only just started to personalise it to my taste but the colour combo I think is spot on and will be staying, just recovered from the purchase price so should have a bit more money soon to play about with. Rear wiper will probably be going and my plans atm are to replace or repair front splitter as has a small crack right down the Center. And sort a new spoiler as not to my taste apart from that happy with everything else