Alezan leather help!

Dashurik

Hi guys!

8 months past since I refurbished my Alezan leather seats.Used some company(not a forum member) and was happy at first but now colour lost it shade and seats looking not the way I want them to look!

This time I decided to do a repair myself ,but need to know top quality products I can use ,where to buy etc...Also is there any code for 350z alezan leather? I want to make sure I colour match it perfectly!

Edited by Dashurik

Hi guys!

8 months past since I refurbished my Alezan leather seats.Used some company(not a forum member) and was happy at first but now colour lost it shade and seats looking not the way I want them to look!

This time I decided to do a repair myself ,but need to know top quality products I can use ,where to buy etc...Also is there any code for 350z alezan leather? I want to make sure I colour match it perfectly!

I am just after getting my Alezan leather seats refurbished as well. Really pleased with the final result. The person who did mine sent a small sample of my leather to Jackie at Buffalo Leather ( a recommended trader on this forum ) and she made up the colour. Buffalo Leather used to keep the colour in stock but not any longer. If I'm being picky the colour is very slightly out ( in comparison to steering wheel and handbrake ) but the seats and gear stick are now as good as new so I'm not bothered ( if it did I would just get steering wheel and handbrake done as well) Original is ever so slightly darker but this could be due to age etc. Hope this helps.

Has anyone changed their Alezan leather to a new colour by any of these clinic repair places? As much as I love the orange I am thinking about yellow being a nice colour change!

Edited by Exotic