new buyer, seen one nissan fairlady with no service book should o buy?

tiffanylee

Thanks for the reply, he haven't change the brake pipe but changes 2 front tyres. I think with the price £4600, I have to fix it Myself,currently I'm quoting with few garage, waitin, some garage charge me for £800 for front and rear brake pipe :O

If your in Nottingham then you are very close to Cougar Store, very helpful guys that know these cars inside out.

Just be wary Zeds are not cheap to run and there's an awful lot of power under the bonnet coming from behind you so anything safety related such as brakes and tyres needs a good check over. Once you have that sorted let Zeditus begin.

• 4 weeks later...

If you think the fog light, lack of service book and the brakes are an issue maybe just look for a UK Zed? (will certainly solve 2 out of 3 issues anyways)

Don't mean to add more issues but how many owners since new? Why did that last guy only have it for a year?

Didn't see what year the Zed is, low mileage for a 2003/4 Zed (2003 Zed=approx 4k miles a year or so?)