convertible blue 370z

evilscorp

Just been to look at a convertible blue 370z previous owners two, one from Glasgow area other greenockish. Car looked great few stone chips slight 1.5" wear spot on the roof beside the driver side window behind your shoulder area but the window drops fine so not sure how that happened also a dent in the kick sills another weird one.

Main issue is its last service was end 2012 but has only done 4k miles since. (Last driver didn't use it much or deam it nessasery to service it =/

Anyone know or own up to being the owners?

My mum of all people said she is interested in it. The exhaust shields look ok but flanges are rusty but no blowing yet.

The dealer is asking 17999 seems legit.

What's your opinions?

Had a look through the 370z forum area (felt sick so had to return quickly to the 350z zone) but can't see many issues other than ones mentioned. Car is 11 plate so has all the good stuff.

Cheers for any responses.

It's not really a hunt, my parents drove past the showroom and asked what's that!! Bit shocked when my dad said it was the new version of mine. She wasn't really looking for a new car but likes convertibles and rare motors. Also my sister has eyes on her old bmw convertible.

It's a clean car, Just a few minor niggles.