New front brakes time

The_Lord

i use ds2500 and theyre perfect, bite nicely and so far no squeeling. to be honest i dont see much dust but i also clean my car weekly :D all supplied by cs very good customer service. and then fitted by japex along with black diamond 12 groove disks so far perfect!

• Like 2

IMHO the DS250 is a step up on the Yellow stuff .

Alan

Aren't they more focused on track/race use and need more time to heat up? Plus they're more expensive....

I think in a way you need to get passed this whole track/race/road focused thing (after all 60mph is the same on the road or track & so is repeated heavy braking).

I find my DS2500 brake pads work perfectly fine under normal daily driving conditions and they do not need time to heat up before they work otherwise I'd crash everyday at the end of my road. :surrender::lol:

Sure they will work a lot better once they get some heat into them but so do most other brake pads available. Also the same as Jack I have no squealing from my brakes either.

If you think they're a little too expensive though then why not try the EBC Yellow stuff pads or the Hawks ones if you feel they're more like the price you want to spend. ;)

• Like 2