350z gauge faces and different coloured LED changes

BeefyZ

Hard to explain if you don't know what I mean look at it on YouTube it's fantastic :)

I wanted to drop this on here because I'm changing all my interior lighting to red so I had my gauges all changed to red lighting aswell with blue needles and a white shift light :).

I have copied and pasted from my original forum about asking wether someone could do it in the UK. It's going to tell you the cost in doing this if you want it and I believe it's not bad considering it gives such a nice look to the Z. As I say search on YouTube (350z gauge led conversion) should give you a load of lovely colours. Now there are people in the UK however you won't get the same affect as if you were to get the work done in the states. So I sent mine to America and below will tell you the costs okay :)

Thanks

Alright guys just a heads up I have my gauges back after a long wait I have them completed not yet back in the car yet but I have them and they look awesome!

Bearing in mind it would be a little cheaper if I took everything out myself but I was to much of a pussy I would feel like I'm destroying my car :O so I had a place do it for me so it was more expensive!

The cost well here it is:

£63 - black cat custom to have my gauge faces made

£60- taking pretty much all electronics out except heated leather seat buttons

£80 - for sending them out

£396 - for converting the LED's but about 80pound of that price was for quick postage again

£60 - to have everything put into place

All in all just under 670pounds now as I say you can save yourself a hundred quid if you take all the equipment out yourself. Also paying less if your not in any rush for postage there and back so I'd say you can knock a good 150-200quid of my final figure.

I also suggest if you do this which my god you should it looks fantastic but DO NOT use your car without the gauges in because the 350z has a electrical security system and you can only do about 6-8miles before the car shuts itself down and immobilisers itself. I learnt the hard way and my 350z had to be toed back to my house and then I had to wait for the gauges to come back and connect them up to put my mind at rest and luckily the car booted up and allowed me to start the engine :).

Oh if you want this done you'll have to get in contact with Bob Hickey from Gaugecraft :). Drop him an email and he will go through the process on what you need to do :) believe me its a wary thing I was scared that it could be a scam but turns out it's the proper thing and the work is great guys so honestly go ahead and do it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah very true! Can't beat a custom exhaust mark 😉

Well it's the cost of the shipping tbh! That's where it bumps up the price by a few hundred quid otherwise if you can get it cheaper and take the plastics and switches out yourself then happy days you'll be looking at 300-350 maybe ðŸ‘👌

It's worth it Id say it is expensive but I spent about 400odd quid on my exhaust and I can't see that 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1