APS TT Kit from £53 per week !

WRC Tech

I have to say I'm impressed with the flexibility of the company - and a warranty! Cant say fairer than that.

Its still not something I would personally go for (as Im a scaredey cat) but for many the flexibility of being able to do it on finance and still have a warranty has to be good. The more options there are into the tuning market, the more popular it will become.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG that is not bad, at all! :ninja:

now to chase up that payrise... :teeth:

what's the first option for ?? £209x36 comes up £7524 can't be for a kit installed???? CAN IT??? Also, what does the kit include? is it true it doesn't include the APS oil pan? In the US it does.

Second price for the kit + warranty??

Minel

It is still £2100 deposit followed by 36 months at £209-85 = total amount payable of £9654-60. The interest charge is £1254-60 or 6.638% flat !

It is inc Oil Pan, Plenum, Air Con Regas, Warranty, Install, TT Kit, Mapping & vat at £8400.

Cheers

Allan

The only way you would get a better rate than that, would be to put it on your mortgage, or maybe become a "0% balance transfer whore" Which becomes a pain in the backside I can tell you.

For anyone wanting to go the forced induction route and wanting to spread the payments, this kind of deal looks very good indeed!

or you could borrow the full £8400 from cahoot spread it over 5 years

£160.30 per month total repayable £9618.00

any one going the tt route should seriously think about doing the clutch

cause it wont take long before it starts slipping i did imported it from forged internals about £500 inc shipping. 170% stronger than standard, thought it would be a bitch to drive but its getting smoother.the leap in performance a aps tt install gives is massive.if you can stretch it get the aps dual exhaust and decat pipes gives the Z a great deep note.personally i would put the money towards the zorst instead of the plenum.plenty of the usa boys into the 600+bhp on stock plenum..