18/19" staggered TE37 reps/Rotas & Berk HFC DE Engine

Brett350z

After a set of 18"/19" staggered Rota Grid Drifts/GTR-Ds, Varrstoen ES2s or Japan Racing JR3s. Basically any TE37 reps but will also consider other setups & Rota designs if fitment is suitable. ie offset and brembo clearance.

Also after High Flow Cats preferably Berks to match with a Miltek catback & a Nismo shift knob.

Long shot I know but please get in touch if you're looking to sell. Thanks

Edited by Brett350z

• 1 month later...

try octet...he just sorted me out with some stuff for the zed and did a brilliant job of twisting my arm :p

And I thought it was the other way around, I was relaxing, watching a movie, then you PMed me and demand that I should start working, midnight time! :lol: :lol:

Edited by octet@TORQEN
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

About to purchase some new Berk HFC's as finding it hard to find any used for a sensible price. One last attempted to find some, so if anyone is looking to sell up or have any lying around please let me know. Still open to suggestions on wheels aswell. Any Rota or TE37 rep would be ideal! 18 or 19 inch considered. Thanks Brett