10mm and 20mm Hubcentric Spacers

Cal

Don't think you can get 10mm spacers with "built-in" studs...as i think 10mm is not thick enough to hold a stud in securely, if that makes sense? I think minimum yu can go is 15mm with built in stud... otherwise you will need replace your standard studs for a longer ones to use with 10mm spacer :)

• Like 1

Don't think you can get 10mm spacers with "built-in" studs...as i think 10mm is not thick enough to hold a stud in securely, if that makes sense? I think minimum yu can go is 15mm with built in stud... otherwise you will need replace your standard studs for a longer ones to use with 10mm spacer :)

Bugger!

Reason I thought I'd go for 10mm is that Ian Wasso has the same wheels and 15mm scrubs for him, perhaps with mine being sat higher on Eibach springs it may be ok.

Old pic, but gives an idea of the clearance

5679650717_4c21a4f21d_b.jpg

IMG_20140814_161137.jpg

cd4594ac-1132-40a2-a66c-5f3889c9faa4.jpg

20150328_143625.jpg

I've got got 10mm hub-centric spacers with extended bolts. I can swap for preferably 20 or 25mm spacers. Because I run so much front camber it makes my current 10mm spacing off as the top of the tyre is too tucked in.

Vlad's info is correct.

They are easy to swap. Just need to remove the wheels and brake disc and calliper out of the way and you just tap the OEM studs out backwards through the gap in the hub and then reverse the procedure with the extended bolts.