Best mods for under £50

Mr Way

Window tint? Just bought myself a pre cut kit. Somthing to do this weekend :teeth:

Good luck! Don't think I've ever seen someone get a good result with one of these DIY kits :lol:

Hope you prove me wrong!

I kinda managed to do mine myself :lol: Doesn't look too bad I guess. The side rear windows were awful so I pulled those off though lol.

• Like 1

Good luck! Don't think I've ever seen someone get a good result with one of these DIY kits :lol:

Hope you prove me wrong!

Haha cheers mate, hoping i dont muck it up! Watched a few tutorials and im just going to take my time and hopefully it'll come out okay....if not I'll just have to rip it off :(

useful also to stop shopping and anything else rolling round the entire boot, but again, who goes shopping in the zed? that's what the girlfriends car is for, she can get the shopping trolley door dings!

I also hear it reduces some of the road noise from inside the boot.

I go supermarket shopping in the Zed all the time as the missus works longer hours than me and the supermarket is on my way home from work. I tend to go to supermarkets where I can park away from other cars as I'm as paranoid of dings as everyone else. I would say that the divider is a massive help in stopping stuff flying about. It makes no difference to noise reduction though.

• Like 3

useful also to stop shopping and anything else rolling round the entire boot, but again, who goes shopping in the zed? that's what the girlfriends car is for, she can get the shopping trolley door dings!

I also hear it reduces some of the road noise from inside the boot.

Haha if only! Mrs has a Fiat 500 so my car is the 'sensible shopping wagon'! Ha!

Some great cheap mods here guys I like the wiper delete and boot weight idea also wrapping the front lip in carbon and remove the front number plate. I'm probably only one of the very few who actually uses the Zeds boot for golf clubs although the boot dividers do looks nice. I actually said to my mrs when I got this car I'm going to keep it completely standard but I might just get the wheels refurbed and a new head unit and a new gear knob and oh no I've contracted zeditus. Lol

• Like 3