New 2009 350z Owner - Suffolk

Ahh awesome stuff, very interesting. Is there any way of checking to see if this is the case? Anyway you can get info from the vin or something? Think I read somewhere you can find out where the car was built, but I guess that would be Japan.. Thanks again Pete, appreciate it.

You would have to ask the dealer who originally sold the car back in 2009, It's pretty difficult to get precise information but from my own experience I understand that the stock of U.K 350Z's had pretty well run out by September 2008. With a 9-12 month gap before the 370Z was available the dealers bought up all the unsold 350's in Ireland and sold them off cheaply. I'd have had one myself but they only offered roughly what I could get now for my 2006 350Z in P/X.

Pete

Welcome along matey! I'm from Suffolk too. Nice looking Zed you have there B)

Thanks very much, absolutely loving it! Do you guys from this area have any meets? Would be cool to meet up with some other owners at some point. Saw an azure blue 350 the same as yours at the dealership when I got mine, absolutely stunning colour!

Good to hear! Not really much happening round here tbh, need to get some meets sorted though. Yeah its a lovely colour, I waited patiently to get mine in Azure :)

Definitely worth the wait, you must be happy with it, it's very nice! Yeah some meets would be properly good, have you had any round this area before?

Sure was! I've never been to a meet in my 350Z yet! Just haven't had the chance with the long hours and weekends I have to work.

You done well on your headlights too, I'm going to give that a go.

Edited by pjf1985

Just throwing this one out there guys there's potentially a mini meet Sunday night at Yarmouth seafront, aiming for around 2000. Atm seems to be about 3/4 of us that are game, I'll see if I can get the guy that spun it up to start a post about it if anyone's interested?

Ahh awesome stuff, very interesting. Is there any way of checking to see if this is the case? Anyway you can get info from the vin or something? Think I read somewhere you can find out where the car was built, but I guess that would be Japan.. Thanks again Pete, appreciate it.

You would have to ask the dealer who originally sold the car back in 2009, It's pretty difficult to get precise information but from my own experience I understand that the stock of U.K 350Z's had pretty well run out by September 2008. With a 9-12 month gap before the 370Z was available the dealers bought up all the unsold 350's in Ireland and sold them off cheaply. I'd have had one myself but they only offered roughly what I could get now for my 2006 350Z in P/X.

Pete

I think I'll have a look into it when I've got some spare time, and see if i can dig anything up. Would be pretty cool knowing where abouts the car came from. I guess there's a possibility it could be one of the last registered UK cars too though? Thanks again for all the info, didn't know anything about the Irish cars with the wheels or being imported etc, appreciate it.

Welcome along matey! I'm from Suffolk too. Nice looking Zed you have there B)

Thanks very much, absolutely loving it! Do you guys from this area have any meets? Would be cool to meet up with some other owners at some point. Saw an azure blue 350 the same as yours at the dealership when I got mine, absolutely stunning colour!

Good to hear! Not really much happening round here tbh, need to get some meets sorted though. Yeah its a lovely colour, I waited patiently to get mine in Azure :)

Definitely worth the wait, you must be happy with it, it's very nice! Yeah some meets would be properly good, have you had any round this area before?

Sure was! I've never been to a meet in my 350Z yet! Just haven't had the chance with the long hours and weekends I have to work.

You done well on your headlights too, I'm going to give that a go.

Yeah that blue is stunning, the one I saw looked brill! Know the feeling with long hours and working weekends haha! And as soon as you manage to get a spare day off you've got a mound of tasks to do, and a list the size of your arm to sort out :-P Thanks for the headlights, I was honestly surprised with the outcome considering I've never done anything like that before, especially pleased with how quick it was to get them looking good too.

Just throwing this one out there guys there's potentially a mini meet Sunday night at Yarmouth seafront, aiming for around 2000. Atm seems to be about 3/4 of us that are game, I'll see if I can get the guy that spun it up to start a post about it if anyone's interested?

Hey man, thanks very much for the invite but unfortunately Yarmouth is about a 2 hour drive from where I am, sounds like it'll be a nice little meet though, would have liked to come. Maybe some of the other guys may be able to join you :-)

• Like 1

According to this 4 were registered in 2010 and even as recently as 2014 2 were registered :scare: . I'm not sure how this came about, but there was a 10 reg one spotted a while ago.

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/nissan_350z#!newreg

Pete

Haha that's madnesses! I guess someone has kept a 350 or two in a compound for all these years, and only just registered them. Didn't realise how few 350s there were on the road until I just looked at that link you posted, very exclusive car!