Norfolk 350z Owner

Just casually jumping onto this thread! Are there many z's in and around Norwich? I'm down the road a touch in Suffolk, the only other z's I've seen or spoken to are all owned on the station I'm on!

Welcome

There are 2 Zeds in Lynn and from memory 3 in Ely and one in Dereham and a few in Norwich . We really should sort something out Once I get Wales out the way may see if we can sort out a visit to the Lotus factory

That'd be good! I may be on of the ones you've spotted in Ely, my wife and I come from Soham and witchford, so pop back to her mums ever so often!

I'm currently planning a trip to Marseille using the great French alpine, once I've got more details and concrete dates I'll start posting it up

Well as we seem to have a few local Z owners replying to this post why don't I just go out and say lets all have a mini meet next Sunday night on Yarmouth seafront at say 8pm. We keep saying we never meet up so lets do it.

I am now working weekends so can only do an evening on a Sunday now, we could all park up outside the Wellington Pier or Winter Gardens on the pavement unless anyone can think of anywhere else and have a chat and have a look over our cars.

Maybe we could do it once a month or something.

Welcome to the Forum..

A quick ask for help from all you fellow East Anglians. Anyone know anywhere that works on soft tops ? Having trouble with mine and booked into Smiths Nissan Peterborough for Friday (13th) very nervous of huge bill.

Welcome to the Forum..

A quick ask for help from all you fellow East Anglians. Anyone know anywhere that works on soft tops ? Having trouble with mine and booked into Smiths Nissan Peterborough for Friday (13th) very nervous of huge bill.

Just to throw a spanner in your works I've gone off Nissan garages in Suffolk, so far they've always used the 'it only comes as part of this product pack sir', I'm having the carbon brushes in the power motor fixed this weekend for £50ish, Nissan wanted £700 to do all sorts of witchcraft! I'll probably be moving all of my garage needs to a good family friend in Chippenham, helps that he's had a few porche's of his own for track days!