370z ICE questions

LloydZee

Hi guys

Sold my 350z now and looking towards a 370z.

I haven't had chance to look around one properly yet, that's a job for this week.

What are the differences with the ICE? Is it still Bose in the 370z? This may be a really stupid question haha, don't judge me.

Cheers

Also recently changed from 350z GT with the bose.

The GT is bose yep, the sub is not as punchy (despite having two where the spare should be) but does the job.

The front speakers are really quite good but the rears I think are smaller (fade to rear and there's very little there) which I think could do with an upgrade long term.

Main issue is the sheer technology of it- I've got the 2010 connect premium and as such, the heater, air con, bluetooth sat nav and all similar functions are one unit- so you can't simply swap it out and use an alpine HU to run amps and speakers like the days of old...

Edited by Siman350z

Ah I see. I quite like the all in one. But as you said, it takes away the option to upgrade the HU.

Thanks for the help, I'm viewing some 370's this week, will definitely have a play with the audio.

Thanks