SuperPro front compression arms poly bush kit

Neoncypher

at the end of the day if thats marks opinion he is welcome to it, i know other traders on here have expressed there opinions about abbey and other traders with a negative out look without the onslaught of staff members telling them they cant say that.

we are all equal just others are more equal than some.

Just to underline things.

The team deal with every report equally and fairly. Sometimes this is why a report can take a while to come to a result while we all come to a conclusion.

I am not happy with the off the cuff remarks made by members on this thread. If you don't like how this place is run. Don't visit here. The amount of hard work that the team puts in, and some stupid comment made without any real thought annoys me.

I agree everyone that everyone is entitled to their opinion but any post still has to remain in the spirit of the forum or action may be taken.

Sorted with these now thanks everyone - Went through Mitz @ Cougar Store - excellent service and a great price.

I'd also like to add that I have always had great experiences with traders on this forum; every single one of whom was professional, helpful and courteous. I think sometimes we can forget how good this community is; how mature and happy to help the vast majority of its members are compared to many other enthusiast forums. Just my two pence worth.

Mods feel free to lock this thread.