VOSSEN CVT Centre Caps (Silver)

adevine

Help Please,

Just recently fitted my New CVT's and on my first long run one of the centre caps has decided to take a jump on to the A1. :angry:

Does anyone have any recommendations of where i can get some fairly cheap or if you have any available for sale.

I want to try and avoid sourcing them through the company i purchased the wheels from as they were not the most helpful.

Thanks,

Alex

Post some pics of your car would be nice to see

Where did you get your vossens from?

This is just a few snaps before i lost the centre cap.

I purchased the wheels from Revolution Autos in Gateshead, however they source them from Prestige wheel centre in Birmingham anyway so they all come from the same supplier. It looks as though its just the facia of the centre cap as the clip still seems to be attached.

Ill get a photo and put it on later.

I like them how much were they from there if you dont mind me asking im looking at vossens but there about £2k

Yours looks smart sorry im no help with the center cap lol

No Worries about the centre caps, i Managed to source one through revolution Autos, for free, so they are back in my good books.

Your probably best sourcing them throught Prestige wheel centre in birmingham as they are the main Vossen distributor for the UK and will no doubt give you the best price. http://www.prestigewheelcentre.co.uk

for the CVT's I paid £2800 with Tyres, Pirelli P-Zreo Neros.so your probaly talking around £1800 for the wheels. Expensive but well worth it.

I like them how much were they from there if you dont mind me asking im looking at vossens but there about £2k

Yours looks smart sorry im no help with the center cap lol

No Worries about the centre caps, i Managed to source one through revolution Autos, for free, so they are back in my good books.

Your probably best sourcing them throught Prestige wheel centre in birmingham as they are the main Vossen distributor for the UK and will no doubt give you the best price. http://www.prestigewheelcentre.co.uk

for the CVT's I paid £2800 with Tyres, Pirelli P-Zreo Neros.so your probaly talking around £1800 for the wheels. Expensive but well worth it.

Thanks for that :)