How much is it worth. I know, I know..

the_doc

Evening everyone!

I realise these kind of threads pop up all the time however my zed isn't a very common one, and I'm not sure what is reasonable amount to ask should I sell it which possibly may be soon.

Now the important bit which is the car. It is a Fairlady Z version ST type G ( for whatever reason it doesnt have cruise or satnav ) A quick google will show you the normal spec etc. As far as I know there are only 2 in this colour and spec in the UK, I may be wrong but I've spent a lot of time googling. :teeth:

It has 67k, FSH e.t.c also there are a few pics of it from where I've posted in the interlagos fire section on here. (although technically it's premium mystic maroon) It also has a fujitsubo legalis R exhaust and HKS de-limiter fitted.

Bad point is it has a stutter while driving around 2krpm but only at part temp. Don't know what causes the fault or how to go about fixing it so would probably sell the car as it is.

Haven't gone crazy with the spec and pics because it isn't an advert.

Will be needing a family wagon in the not too distant future so just after a bit of advice from the zed community really.

Any thoughts guys?