Y Pipe for 2003 DE Wanted

JoKeR

As above. The flex on my y pipe is virtually non existent. After a standard or aftermarket one, any condition just as long as it works and no holes/leaks ect.

I'm looking for a cheap price, no more than £50 as its only a temporary replacement as I will be getting a new exhaust system in the not so near future.

Let me know what you got.

Thanks

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

I got one off ebay mate, got it in an auction for like £60 delivered, ended up being a Japspeed one and I'm happy with it.

Here ya go, mine's exactly the same...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-Z33-3-5L-S-STEEL-EXHAUST-Y-PIPE-DOWNPIPE-D018-/381134932005?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item58bd698825

I got one off ebay mate, got it in an auction for like £60 delivered, ended up being a Japspeed one and I'm happy with it.

Here ya go, mine's exactly the same...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-Z33-3-5L-S-STEEL-EXHAUST-Y-PIPE-DOWNPIPE-D018-/381134932005?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item58bd698825

I'm actually already bidding on that one haha thanks mate

Thanks phf mate. An Jp where are you please mate? Also do you know if HR would fit my DE?

Thanks

Yeah the HR Y-pipe fits both, some people 'upgrade' to the HR pipe as it's slightly less restrictive.

I'm in Horsham, West Sussex.

JP that is a really good deal but it's over 2 hours away from where I live in London and where I'm working in Warminster. Same detail WinkJ with Leicestershire thanks though.

Would you consider shipping JP I can PM my address if you would.

Grundy I would rather just get it replaced to be honest with you its a bit battered all round again thanks though.

JP that is a really good deal but it's over 2 hours away from where I live in London and where I'm working in Warminster. Same detail WinkJ with Leicestershire thanks though.

Grundy I would rather just get it replaced to be honest with you its a bit battered all round again thanks though.

I was on about the one I linked, not yours. If you wanted a aftermarket Y pipe for over half the cost of it - I'd buy Mouthwash's and get the flexi repaired. Cheap as chips

I could, but postage will probably be about £10 due to the weight/size.

Edited by Jp606