Cheap 911 (02) - Mmmmm

michaelwr

He was quick replying to my email about anything dodgy

Hello,

I am glad to see you are interested in purchasing my car. Here are some details I think you may find useful :2002 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA 2 TIPTRONIC S,34500 miles.No accidents, no damages, no scratches, excellent condition, full UK specs, HPI clear, full service history, UK supplied car (NOT AN IMPORT) still registered in UK.The car is 100% working and looking AMAZING,is like new ,in perfect conditions,accident free, no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever,no engine problems and it has been garaged most of the time.I will include all receipts/paperwork along with the car. The price I'm after is £14,500 sterling pounds, but I am also looking forward to sensible offers. The car can be delivered anywhere in the UK (delivery included in the sale price). Please let me know if you're interested so I can provide you with further details.

Best regards,

Only thing he missed was maybe No Car!

He was quick replying to my email about anything dodgy

Hello,

I am glad to see you are interested in purchasing my car. Here are some details I think you may find useful :2002 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA 2 TIPTRONIC S,34500 miles.No accidents, no damages, no scratches, excellent condition, full UK specs, HPI clear, full service history, UK supplied car (NOT AN IMPORT) still registered in UK.The car is 100% working and looking AMAZING,is like new ,in perfect conditions,accident free, no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever,no engine problems and it has been garaged most of the time.I will include all receipts/paperwork along with the car. The price I'm after is £14,500 sterling pounds, but I am also looking forward to sensible offers. The car can be delivered anywhere in the UK (delivery included in the sale price). Please let me know if you're interested so I can provide you with further details.

Best regards,

Only thing he missed was maybe No Car!

The easiest way of telling a scam ad is the lack of a telephone number and a ridiculously low price :thumbs: